The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts board exams for class 10th and 12th students in Gujarat. With the exams so close, students feel the pressure to perform well, since board exams hold a significance during the admission periods for higher education like colleges and universities.
If you are a parent or a student who will be appearing in the 2023 board exams this year, then you need to know what this year’s date sheet looks like.
In this blog, we will discuss all the essential details regarding the GSEB board exam date sheet for class 10th and 12th students. So, if you’re a student appearing for the 2023 GSEB board exams, keep reading to find out more!
When Do the GSEB 10th & 12th Board Exams Start?
|GSEB 10th exam dates 2023||March 14 to March 28|
|GSEB 12th exam dates 2023||February 15 to April 5|
What is the GSEB Class 10 Board Exam Date Sheet?
Download the GSEB Class 10 Board Exam Date Sheet Click here. .
|March 14, 2023||First Language – Gujarati/Hindi/Marathi/English/Urdu/Sindhi/Tamil/Telugu/Odia|
|March 16, 2023||Standard Mathematic|
|March 17, 2023||Basic Mathematics|
|March 20, 2023||Science|
|March 23, 2023||Social Science|
|March 25, 2023||English (Second Language)|
|March 27, 2023||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|March 28, 2023||Second Language (Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu), Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Travel Tourism, Retails|
What is the GSEB Class 10’s Exam Paper Pattern?
The maximum marks for each subject are 100
The question paper will be having two segments: Part A and Part B carrying 50 marks each
Part A tests the theoretical aptitude of the candidates
Part B has Objective questions and is again subdivided into four sections
- Section A will test the knowledge of the subject and carries 15 marks
- Section B will be based on the understanding of the subject and carries 10 marks
- Section C will have application-based questions and will be of 10 marks
- Section D will be about skills and will carry 15 marks
What is the GSEB Class 12th Board Exam Date Sheet?
Download the GSEB Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet Click Here
For SCIENCE STREAM
|Date||Subject (Examination Time 02:30 pm – 06:00 pm)|
|March 28, 2023||Physics|
|March 30, 2023||Chemistry|
|April 2, 2023||Biology|
|April 5, 2023||Mathematics|
|April 10, 2023||English – First Language & Second Language|
|April 12, 2023||First language: (Gujarati/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Sindhi/ Tamil)Second language: (Gujarati/ Hindi), Sanskrit, Farsi, Arabi, Prakrit, Computer Application (Theory)|
For General Stream
|Date||Subject (Exam timing- 10:00 am – 1:45 pm)||Subject (Exam timing- 2:30 pm – 6:15 pm)|
|March 28, 2023||Sahkar Panchayat||Namanam muḷa tatvo|
|March 29, 2023||History||Statistics|
|March 30, 2023||Agricultural education, Home science, Textile science, Poultry and Dairy Science, Van Aushadhi||Philosophy|
|March 31, 2023||—||Economics|
|April 1, 2023||Secretariat practices and Commerce||Geography|
|April 4, 2023||Social Science||Business Administration|
|April 5, 2023||Music Theory||Gujarati (second language) / English (second language)|
|April 6, 2023||—||Psychology|
|April 7, 2023||—||First language – Gujarati/Hindi/Marathi/Urdu/Sindhi/English/Tamil|
|April 8, 2023||—||Hindi (second language)|
|April 9, 2023||Painting (Theoretical)
Beauty and Wellness
Travel and Tourism
|April 11, 2023||—||Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabi/Prakrit|
|April 12, 2023||Rajyashastra||Sociology|
What is the GSEB Class 12’s Exam Paper Pattern?
The mark distribution for GSEB Board exam is as follows:
- Objective type questions (1 mark each)
- Very short answers (1 mark each)
- Short answers (2 marks each)
- Long answers (3 marks each)
- Very long answers (5 marks each)
Board Exam Preparation Tips for Students
Studying for the board exams is nerve wracking, this is why it’s important to follow the following mentioned preparation tips.
- Start early: Begin your preparation early to give yourself enough time to cover the entire syllabus and revise before the exams.
- Plan your study schedule: Create a study schedule that is realistic and suits your learning style. Allocate enough time for each subject and ensure that you cover all the topics.
- Understand the exam pattern: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, marking scheme, and the types of questions asked in the exams.
- Focus on concepts: Understand the concepts thoroughly instead of just mugging up the information.
- Take study breaks: Take short breaks in between studying to avoid burnout.
- Practice previous year papers: Solve previous year papers to test your understanding of the concepts.
- Have the latest information: Stay updated with exam information like changes in the syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
- Ask for help from teachers: Don’t hesitate to ask for help from your teachers if you have doubts about a concept.
a. How can I check the GSEB HSC Exam Syllabus?
Students can download the GSEB HSC Exam Syllabus from gseb.org.
b. What are the minimum marks required to pass the class 12 board exams?
The minimum marks required in a subject are 33%
c. What is the date of Gujarat Board Exam in 2023?
Gujarat SSC & HSC board exams in 2023 will start from March 14 and will last till April 12.
As the GSEB exams are almost here, SWEEDU is here to support and guide you with important information on the class 10 and 12 GSEB Board Exam Date Sheet, question paper structure, and preparation tips for the exams.
We wish you all the best for your 2023 GSEB board exams. Remember to give it your all, and try not to worry too much about the end results. You got this!