By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- You must be human. We do not permit accounts that are automated.
- Your account must be solely used by you. Sweedu does not permit multiple users for a single account.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
ACCURACY OF BILLING, SERVICE USE, AND REFUND POLICY
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information when signing up for a demo account or continuing with a paying account.
- You may sign up for a demo account to check out all Sweedu features. These features, however, are limited and are dummy features of the paid account.
- You may choose to terminate the demo account and continue with a paying account anytime. As soon as you decide to continue with the paid account, you can use all of the Sweedu features.
- You may use any of the following to pay for the account: cheque, Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS), valid Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- The service is billed on an annual basis.
- Since Sweedu offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the enrollment is made, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any service at our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICE
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice
- You agree that your comments will not violate any rights of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or another personal or proprietary right.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You must not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- You may cancel our services at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services or website.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Email Us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org